LifeLock Ultimate Plus
LifeLock Ultimate® Plus™ membership gives you a long list of benefits to help protect your identity. This enhanced id theft protection plan includes monitoring of your credit card, bank and investment accounts.
What is in the Ultimate Plus plan?
- Checking and savings account alerts1
- Bank account activity alerts
- Investment account activity alerts
- Data breach notifications
- Credit inquiry alerts
- Annual credit reports AND credit scores
- Email notification of changes in your score
- Monthly tracking of your TransUnion credit score
- Unlimited online access to your credit report information
- Public Database Monitoring
- Payday Loan reports and alerts
- Sex Offender Registry alerts for your zip code
- Public Record alerts
- Alias records reports and alerts
- Court records reports and alerts
- Advanced Internet monitoring – patrols over 10,000 criminal Internet sites
- Identity threat detection and alerts
- Reduce pre-approved credit offers
- Change of Address verification
- $1 Milllion Total Service Guarantee**
- Lost wallet protection for lost or stolen wallets
- 24/7/365 Member Service
1 Network does not cover all transactions.
Cost of Ultimate Plus
Without a promo code:
- $29.99 a month or $329.89 annually
With a promo code:
- Risk-Free* 30 day trial
- $26.99 a month or $296.90 annually
(Applicable sales tax not included.)
Safeguard Your Bank Accounts*
Knowing your money is safe – how important is that?
Expanded alerts now tell you when identity thieves are using your identity to open or apply for new checking or savings accounts within the LifeLock network.
New account fraud has become the new focus for thieves since credit card companies re-issued cards with the ‘chip’. That can be much more damaging financially than getting fraudulent charges on your existing credit card because you don’t even know the new account exists unless alerted.
Fastest alerts require member’s current email address.
Alerts when someone changes your account contact information or adds new account holders help reduce the risk that a thief can take your hard earned money.
You also get alerts for your investment accounts. Very important because you probably have a large chunk of your money sitting here.
Data breaches have become much more common. The Anthem health breach kicked off a big start for 2015 and affected millions of people. Now government agencies like the IRS and the federal Office of Personnel Management are reporting millions more identities have been stolen. The LifeLock Ultimate Plus plan now includes data breach notifications.
Credit bureau monitoring will alert you whenever there is a request for your credit report. Legitimate requests come from places like banks when you apply for a loan or credit card, from cell phone companies or insurance companies. Many times applying for a job or an apartment/house lease will trigger a request, too.
Knowing you’ll always get an alert if this happens keeps you in touch with your financial status. As a member of LifeLock, if there’s ever something you don’t understand, call their 24/7/365 customer service number. They are polite, well-trained and always available. (I tested it!)
Is there a Family Plan?
If you are married, you and your spouse have to enroll separately because each of you has separate identities that are monitored. There is no family plan discount at this time.
If you’re ready for the Ultimate Plus plan, click here. If you prefer to enroll by phone – (1-800-543-3562) – or at a later time, remember your promo code is ‘10Now‘ to get a free* month and a discounted price.
*Network does not cover all transactions.
**Service Guarantee benefits for State of New York members are provided under a Master Insurance Policy issued by State National Insurance Company. Benefits for all other members are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by United Specialty Insurance Company. Under the Service Guarantee LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help your recovery. Please see the policy for terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.