What is the Cost of LifeLock?
Tax Time Special Promo!
Get 15% discount for first 6 months + 30 days Free* through April 30, 2014 with promo code FifteenS30.
How much LifeLock memberships cost depends on the plan you choose and if you’re using a promo code.
|Regular Price||$25 month||$275 annually||No Free Month|
|Discount Price||$22.50 month||$247.50 annually||First Month Free*|
|Tax Time Special Price||$21.25 month||$233.75 annually||First Month Free*|
LifeLock Command Center
|Regular Price||$15 month||$165 annually|
|Discount Price||$13.50 month||$247.50 annually|
|Regular Price||$10 month||$110 annually||No Free Month|
|Discount Price||$9 month||$99 annually||First Month Free*|
|Tax Time Special Price||$8.50 month||$93.50 annually||First Month Free*|
Compare Plan Benefits
- Advanced Internet monitoring – patrols over 10,000 criminal Internet sites
- Identity threat detection and alerts
- Reduce pre-approved credit offers
- Change of Address verification
- $1 Milllion Total Service Guarantee **
- WalletLockTM protection for lost or stolen wallets
- 24/7/365 Member Service
- All of the basic plan features
- Public Database Monitoring
- Payday Loan reports and alerts
- Sex Offender Registry alerts for your zip code
- Public Record alerts
- Alias records reports and alerts
- Court records reports and alerts
- LifeLock Personal Breach DetectionTM actively monitors P2P networks for your personally identifiable information
- Everything listed above PLUS
- Checking and savings account alerts
- Credit alerts
- Annual credit reports AND credit scores
- Public database monitoring
- More information about the Ultimate plan
Enroll online from their secure website or call LifeLock to enroll by phone at 1-800-543-3562 (800-LifeLock). Be sure to mention promo code ‘TEN30‘ to get your discount!
**The benefits under the Service Guarantee are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by State National Insurance Company. Under the Service Guarantee LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help your recovery. As this is only a summary please see the actual policy for applicable terms and restrictions at LifeLock.com.