It depends on the plan you choose and if you use a promotion code. Go to this page to compare all of LifeLock’s plans.
However, Life Lock offers a permanently discounted price of $8.99 a month or $98.90 annually if you use a promotion code. (Applicable sales tax not included.)
You’ll also get the special offer that gives you 30 days for free so that you can try out their services with no obligation.
To get the offer with all the discounts and savings, use the promotional code ‘TEN30‘.
What’s included in my LifeLock basic membership?
There are couple things to help catch identity theft early that you that you can do for yourself for free:
- Opt you out of pre-approved credit offers - https://www.optoutprescreen.com
- Order your free annual credit reports
It’s the things that LifeLock offers that you can’t do for yourself that makes it such a good value:
- Black market website surveillance – patrols over 10,000 criminal Internet sites to watch for any use of your stolen personal information
- LifeLock Identity Alert® System* so you can respond right away to any unauthorized use of your name, address, doB, SSN on credit applications
- Change of Address verification
- $1 Milllion Total Service Guarantee**
- Lost wallet protection for lost or stolen wallets
- 24/7/365 Member Service – always a live person to help you
What Can I do to protect myself from Identity Theft if I don’t use LifeLock?
If you can’t fit $9 a month into your budget, please do the first 2 steps listed above to give yourself some protection from identity theft. When you get your credit reports, check them carefully for any accounts that you didn’t open. Also look at them to be sure there are no mistakes – check all three because sometimes a mistake shows up on only one.
*Network does not cover all transactions.
**The benefits under the Service Guarantee are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by State National Insurance Company. As this is only a summary please see the actual policy for applicable terms and restrictions at LifeLock.com/legal.