Holiday special offer: 15% off through December 31, 2013.
To get 15% off – use the promo code ‘Fifteen‘
Does not include free trial
- LifeLock Basic 15% Discount: $8.50 monthly or $93.50 yearly
- LifeLock Ultimate 15% Discount: $21.25 monthly or $233.75 yearly
It depends on the plan you choose and if you use a promotion code. Go to this page to compare all of LifeLock’s plans.
However, Life Lock offers a discounted price of $9 a month or $99 annually if you use a promotion code. The best promo code also has a special offer that gives you 30 days for free so that you can try out their services with no obligation.
To get the special offer with all the discounts and savings, use the promotional code ‘TEN30‘.
What’s included in my LifeLock basic membership?
There are couple things to help catch identity theft early that you that you can do for yourself for free:
- Opt you out of pre-approved credit offers - https://www.optoutprescreen.com
- Order your free annual credit reports
It’s the things that LifeLock offers that you can’t do for yourself that makes it such a good value:
- Advanced Internet monitoring – patrols over 10,000 criminal Internet sites
- Identity threat detection and alerts
- Change of Address verification
- $1 Milllion Total Service Guarantee**
- WalletLockTM protection for lost or stolen wallets
- 24/7/365 Member Service
What Can I do to protect myself from Identity Theft if I don’t use LifeLock?
If you can’t fit $9 a month into your budget, please do the first 2 steps listed above to give yourself some protection from identity theft. When you get your credit reports, check them carefully for any accounts that you didn’t open. Also look at them to be sure there are no mistakes – check all three because sometimes a mistake shows up on only one.
Get more tips for Identity Theft Protection.
**The benefits under the Service Guarantee are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by State National Insurance Company. Under the Service Guarantee LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help your recovery. As this is only a summary please see the actual policy for applicable terms and restrictions at LifeLock.com.